Please show your support and help to make a make a difference too. It’s only through the commitment of amazing people like yourself that we can raise vital funds to continue this great work.
The Blackmores Sydney Running Festival 2013
'Run for a Cause, Run for Free' Rebate Terms & Conditions
1. To be eligible to enter, individuals must be registered to run in the 2013 Blackmores Sydney Running Festival. To find out more, and register www.sydneyrunningfestival.com.au
2. To enter the rebate offer, individuals must both (a) register for the event and (b) register with GoFundraise.com.au:
(a) To register for the 2013 Blackmores Sydney Running Festival please visit www.sydneyrunningfestival.com.au
(b) To register with GoFundraise, click 'Start Fundraising' on the main menu
3. Information on how to enter and information on the 'Run For A Cause and Run For Free' incentive is part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Rebate offer is only open to Australian residents with an Australian bank account, who raise money via the GoFundraise online fundraising system for an eligible BSRF13 charity located at www.gofundraise.com.au and reach their individual rebate target as per below:
5. The rebate amounts and targets are as follows:
Australian Early Bird Entry Fee* Target to be eligible for rebate*
Family Fun Run $40* 350
Bridge Run $55* 500
Half Marathon $85* 750
Marathon $135* 1100
*Rebate amount is the early bird rate or the amount paid, whichever is lower & can only be rebated to the payer of the entry fee.
6. To be an eligible BSRF13 charity the charity must sign the appropriate paperwork with GoFundraise and be featured on the event page http://bsrf2013.gofundraise.com.au/
7. Participants who fundraise on the GoFundraise site but do not have their page associated with the event page and an eligible charity are not eligible for a rebate even if they reach their target.
8. Rebate comes out of the monies donated by the fundraiser’s donors to BSRF13 associated charities not any other third party organisation.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity and age) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry. Failure by GoFundraise to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) The rebate can only be received once per individual, team pages are not eligible for rebate & do not count towards rebate total for individuals.
11. For the purpose of this promotion the start and end of the day will be based on Sydney local time (AEDT).
12. Promotion commences at 12:00pm AEDT on 25/02/13. Entries close on 11:59pm AEDT on 8/10/13.
13. All entitled refunds will occur between 9:00am AEDT on 9/10/13 and 11:59pm AEDT 20/01/14.
14. The entry fee which will be rebated is the Australian early bird entry fee as listed in the table below. If a participant registers after the early bird cut-off date and is as per the terms and conditions entitled to and claims the rebate for their event, this participant will only receive the early bird rate not the greater rate as a refund.
15. Once a fundraiser has reached their rebate target (as per the above table) and their fundraising page displays that the funds raised is equal to or greater than the amounts mentioned, they will be given the option to either leave their entry fee rebate funds with their charity or choose to claim the rebate amount.
16. Participants who do not provide accurate and complete bank account details or fail to click on the “Claim Rebate” link located at http://bsrf2013.gofundraise.com.au/ prior to 11:59pm AEDT on and before 4/10/13 will not be entitled to the rebate for their entry fee.
17. When the fundraiser reaches their target and their fundraising page displays that the funds raised is equal to or greater than the amounts mentioned, they must go to http://bsrf2013.gofundraise.com.au/ if and click on the “Claim Rebate” button and then follow the prompts.
18. Required information to claim rebate: Full name, fundraising page URL, full bank Australian bank account details including BSB, institution name, account name, email address, contact phone number. Rebate may only be claimed by the person or organisation that paid the entry fee.
19. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, GoFundraise reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of GoFundraise and Pont3, GoFundraise and Pont3 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, GoFundraise and Pont3 (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of GoFundraise; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant.
22. This event is classified as a Special Event by GoFundraise, this means that an additional Special Event fee of 2% above the standard 6% is required by GoFundraise to cover the additional management costs of administering the rebate. Also as the rebate is paid by the charities and the fundraiser may opt to claim a rebate back from the funds donated to the charity. For example for a $25 donation assuming no rebate is claimed.
Total Donation $25.00
Administration fee for BSRF13 of 8% $2.00
GST @ 10% $0.20
Credit card processing fee** 0.96% $0.24
Credit card fee per transaction* $0.20
Total fees $2.64
Donation to charity $22.36
charity reclaim gst, net to charity $22.58
**Credit Card and transaction fees subject to change, Amex fee is 1.98%.
23. GoFundraise, Pont3 and Associated charities, are exempt from any promotions advertised by Charitable Beneficiaries running alongside the Promotion.
24. GoFundraise collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers, Charitable Beneficiaries and to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information.